This year I started learning how to use my Wacom! These are a few illustrations that didn’t make it onto the blog.
After the jump, a look back at all the stuff I wrote.
Every month, I read through the City Council agenda and pick out the important or interesting bits.
- January (Special Budget Edition)
- THE FINAL MEETING of the 2010-2014 term
- December (2014-2016 term)
My sister advised me to take up a hobby that wasn’t City Hall. I was going to get into astronomy, but it’s kind of hard when you have to schlep out to the Ontario Science Centre to see any stars. Biology it is!
- Tangled Bank: Introduction
- Tangled Bank #2: My God, It’s Full of Weird Larvae
- Tangled Bank #3: The circle of liiiiiiiiife
- Spiderblogging: Love Hurts
- Started keeping track of Who Pays Toronto Writers.
- Figured out how to download old City Council meeting videos.
Lastly, I’m moderately unashamed of these:
- Actually, It’s About Ethics in Canadian Journalism, where I vented about the failings of the local media industry
- Women’s Measures, on the “backchannel” that women use to warn each other about predators
- and, on the lighter side, Mean Councillors.