In this week’s round-up of everything new with spiders, scorpions, mites, and ticks:
- scientific conferences postponed due to COVID-19
- 3D jumping spider models
- 20 years’ worth of new scorpion species
- spiders with noses and harvestpeople with horns
- …and more!
Read it on Medium.
The latest Arachnews is up! In this week’s roundup of arachnid photos, art, news, and science:
- research jobs! upcoming conferences and events!
- new Zefrank video—and it’s on peacock spiders
- what to do about mites on your tarantula
- a wide range of ecology papers (arachnid vs. arachnid, arachnid vs. nature, arachnid vs. self)
- newly described species, including freaky fossil spiders
Check it out on Medium.